Agile Test Engineer (QA)
Company : TribalScale
Country: United States
Location : Miami, Florida
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 05:50:29 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
TribalScale is an innovation firm that brings organizations – from the startup to the enterprise – into the future. We build digital products, transform teams, and grow startups. Were headquartered in Toronto and have offices around the world. The future is bright, and were always looking for excited technologists to create with us.
Some of the platforms that we work with:
* Mobile & Web (iOS, Android)
* Voice User Interfaces (Amazon Alexa, Google Home)
* Connected Cars and Homes
* OTT (Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, tvOS)
You are excited about connecting the world and want to join a small team of ambitious technologists. Your biggest pet peeve is products that fail to be great because they were shipped with defects. Your strengths include manual, exploratory, automated testing, and planning for and executing robust test plans for both web and mobile applications. You pride yourself in helping ship great products that are stable, reliable, and work flawlessly; even around the edge cases.
WHAT YOULL DO
* Work Remotely (9:00am-5:00pm EST) to assess the quality of mobile, web, voice, wearable, and OTT applications, by executing regression, functional, and automated tests, troubleshooting any defects found before documenting results
* Consult with clients to understand and document software testing requirements, defining quality metrics that provide visibility into the health of each products release
* Work collaboratively within high performance cross-functional teams in an Agile environment to define testing strategies that ensure overall software quart throughout the Software Development Lifecycle, based on product requirements
* Participate in change initiatives by levelling up your and your teams skillsets
* 3+ years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance, with a focus on the design and development of test strategies for both web and mobile (iOS, Android) applications
* Strong analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills
* Solid experience in one or more scripting languages and/or programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Java, OOP concepts
* Experience in developing automated tests for mobile and web applications using frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, Appium
* A good understanding of automated testing best practices, the latest trends in automated testing, and design patterns
* Experience with distributed revision-control systems such as Git
* Experience with project/issue tracking software tools like Pivotal Tracker and/or Jira
* Passionate about pushing the envelope on current technologies and motivating others to adopt new development and testing methodologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with outstanding attention to detail
BONUS POINTS FOR
* Experience with web services and APIs, and an understand of testing for web based APIs with tools such as Postman, Charles Proxy
* Experience building automated test suites and architecting a code base from scratch
* Experience with native mobile automated testing frameworks such as XCUITest, Espresso
* Experience integrating automated tests using CI tools within the CI/CD pipeline, and in establishing a continuous build and test cycle
* Experience with accessibility testing
* Experience with performance testing for mobile and web applications, using tools such as JMeter
STAY HAPPY & HEALTHY
* Health benefits: 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
* Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
* Corporate ClassPass membership
* Office closed over Winter holidays
* Inkblot mental health partnership with subsidized counselling benefits
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS
* Friday socials to cap off a great week
* Regular office activities: game nights, movie nights, group fitness, and more
* Quarterly team events: axe-throwing, beach day, and more
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
* Our skills: Our teams were at the front the mobile revolution, are expert builders in Voice tech, and now, theyre connecting the world. Theyve worked with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomics, and tons more.
* You matter: Everyone sits at the table and brings value. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut.
* Growth: Were a rocketship ready to take-off, youll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them.
At TribalScale, our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We dont just support differences; we celebrate and thrive on them to benefit our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.