Analytical Development Scientist
Company : Kelly
Country: United States
Location : Chicago, Illinois
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:12:22 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Science & Clinical is seeking ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST/SPECIALIST professionals who are eager to bring the latest scientific discoveries to life in order to create a brighter, safer and healthier future for all. If youre passionate about shaping the world we live in and ready for a new challenge, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
To develop and validate HPLC and other appropriate test methods to enable the scale up program for the manufacture of specials, ensuring delivery in accordance with project timescales and deadlines.
* Developing and validating methods for testing of batches for manufactured specials.
* Developing and validating methods for new or existing bespoke products on the stability programme.
* Developing and validating test methods used in cleaning validation exercises.
* Preparing analytical method development, validation and test reports.
* Writing/reviewing of specifications.
* Writing/reviewing of SOPs.
* Preparing quality reports.
* Supporting on all analytical activities.
* Participating in self inspections and regulatory inspections.
* Completing any other designated tasks, as necessary.
* Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
* Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within The Specials Laboratory.
* Observing and complying with cGMP.
* Observing and complying with company Health and Safety Policies.
* Observing and complying with company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Line Manager, for which training and/or an explanation has been provided and understood.
* Chemistry, pharmacy or related science degree.
* Common skills for this role are HPLC, UPLC,LC-MS, CE,Gel electrophoresis, IEF, SDS-PAGE, UV-Vis spectroscopy, ELISA, Octet, RT-PCR, Biacore
* Minimum of 3 years experience of HPLC method development and validation.
* Good knowledge/experience of analytical instrumentation and qualification procedures.
* Experience of working in a cGMP/GLP environment.
* Good IT skills i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Credible and confident communicator (written & verbal) at all levels.
* Ability to achieve and maintain high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
* First class planning, organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment, adhering to strict deadlines/timescales.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Self-starter who can hit the ground running.
* Good team player.
* Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
* Hands-on approach, with a can-do attitude.
* Committed to learning and development.
* Good understanding of the pharmaceutical market, including the unlicensed medicines sector.
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.