Applied Scientist III
Website Intelliswift Software Inc
Intelliswift Software Inc
Company : Intelliswift Software Inc
Country: United States
Location : Seattle, Washington
Post: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:24:28 GMT
Expires: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
As an Applied Scientist in this team, you will;
1) Design and implement new features and machine learned models, including the application of state-of-art deep learning to solve image processing problems.
2) Evaluate the proposed solutions via offline benchmark tests as well as online A/B tests in production.
3) Work with internal customers to understand what image recognition is needed and apply this understanding to build the right models and solutions.
4) Work with leading internal and externally managed workforce.
5) Publish and present your work at internal and external scientific venues.
You will have an opportunity to:
1) Working on a high-impact, high-visibility product, with your work improving the experience of hundreds of thousands of developers and millions of customers
2) Building human-in-the-loop solutions at scale.
3) The opportunity to use (and innovate) state-of-the-art Client methods to solve real-world problems.
4) Work closely with and learn from engineering and science leaders.
5) Being part of a growing team where you can influence the team’s mission, direction, and how we achieve our goals
1) Ph.D. or equivalent Master’s Degree
2) Experience in building machine learning models for business application
3) Experience programming in Python/Spark/R and/or SQL/Hive/Pig
4) Proficiency in model development, model validation, and model implementation for large-scale applications
5) Strength in clarifying and formalizing complex problems.
1) PhD with specialization in machine learning, computer vision and/or natural language processing
2) Strong Client background and familiar with computer vision and/or natural language processing
3) Track record of peer reviewed publications
4) Expertise in at least one more major programming language (C++, Java, or similar) and at least one scripting language (Python, or similar), and one Deep Learning Framework (Pytorch, TensorFlow, MXNet, etc.)
5) Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.