Cancer Immunology Researcher
Website Aequor Technologies LLC
Aequor Technologies LLC
Company : Aequor Technologies LLC
Country: United States
Location : South San Francisco, California
Post: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 03:24:24 GMT
Expires: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
We seek a highly talented and motivated contract researcher to join s Oncology Reverse Translation (ORT) team, which aims to translate clinical and biomarker data into new biological insights and therapeutic targets. This role will report to a Principal Scientist in ORT and involve close interaction with a highly cross-functional team including experimentalists, bioinformaticians, pathologists, biomarker scientists, and clinical scientists.
1. Plan, develop, and perform human PBMC and cell line-based immunological assays.
2. Generate and validate cell lines via overexpression, knockout, and other engineering strategies.
3. Perform some molecular biology (Western blots, qPCR).
4. Participate in and contribute to team meetings by presenting experimental plans and
5. Publish scientific and methodological results in high quality journals.
Who you are:
1. B.S. or M.S. in a relevant field
2. At least 3 years of experience in immunology or cancer immunology lab setting (academic or industrial).
3. Expertise in human primary cell assays and experimental techniques.
4. Experience in human primary T cell research is strongly preferred.
3. Experience with macrophage and/or monocyte research is strongly preferred.
What to expect from us:
1. A highly collaborative and dynamic research environment where we aim to translate
our understanding of cancer biology and immunology to develop personalized
therapies and diagnostics to transform clinical practice to benefit patient health.
2. Access to cutting edge clinical data sets and samples as well as state of the art technologies.
3. Campus-like lifestyle with a healthy work-life balance.
4. Mentored opportunities to further develop professional skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.