Cardiovascular Lab Specialist/Tech/RCIS
Website Centura Health
Company : Centura Health
Country: United States
Location : Parker, Colorado
Post: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:01:10 GMT
Expires: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
WELCOME TO CENTURA HEALTH
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
QUALIFIED EXTERNAL CANDIDATES WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR OF EXPERIENCE ELIGIBLE FOR $15,000 SIGN ON BONUS! MUST BE HIRED INTO A FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME POSITION; PRN POSITIONS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
$4/HR CLS/RCIS DIFFERENTIAL APPLIES
Schedule: full-time, 40 hours/week. Additional call required; 30 minute callback radius required.
$28.85 – $40.62/hr
FLOURISHING BEGINS HERE
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Effectively assist physicians in performing a variety of highly specialized Cardiovascular procedures including, but not limited to, diagnostic and interventional catheterization, pacemaker/defibrillator implantation, intra-aortic balloon pump operation (IABP), and electrophysiology studies.
WHAT YOU BRING/JOB REQUIREMENTS
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
* One year of Cardiac Catheterization Lab experience, preferred. Special procedures experience, preferred
* A graduate of a diploma, associate or baccalaureate academic program in health science or Graduate of a accredited program in invasive cardiovascular technology also acceptable-required
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association required
* Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) through CCI; OR Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES); OR RRT with post primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through ARRT required
* Colorado Surgical Assistant License or Surgical Technologist Certification upon hire unless performing SA duties within the scope of another active Colorado license, certification, or registration (required for Colorado employed staff only) required
* Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) upon hire or within 6 Months of Hire
Physical Requirements-Medium Work – (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
YOUR CONNECTED COMMUNITY
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Parker Adventist Hospital, we are committed to excellence in health care. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, our expert doctors and experienced medical teams provide the best health care and excel in more than 55 medical specialties, including nationally-accredited Joint and Spine Programs, Birthplace and NICU, Cancer Center, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Level II Trauma Center Emergency Dept. Opening in 2004, Parker Adventist Hospital quickly flourished from a 56-bed community hospital to a 170-bed medical center. Parker is home to more than 1,100 highly-engaged, caregivers who love their work, their teams and live what it means to provide while person care – body, mind and spirit.
Don’t forget to check out our benefits!
CARING FOR YOUR WHOLE WELL BEING
We’re committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
* 401K, which includes matching when eligible
* Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
* Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
* Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
* Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
* Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
* Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
* Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
* Shift Differentials
* Employee Wellness Resources
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Relocation assistance based on location
* Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more…
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site Please visit our Careers page and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.