Cell Therapy Scientist
Company : Kelly
Country: United States
Location : Weymouth, Massachusetts
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:12:18 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Science & Clinical is seeking Cell Therapy Scientist professionals who are eager to bring the latest scientific discoveries to life in order to create a brighter, safer and healthier future for all. If youre passionate about shaping the world we live in and ready for a new challenge, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Contribute to the creation of the therapies of tomorrow. We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual who should be able to conduct all activities related to product and process development under the direction of a supervisor.
* Key activities include the ability to design, execute, and data analysis to optimize desired outcomes. Ability to learn to incorporate statistical modeling into data analysis will be expected.
* Ability to effectively communicate technical data and summaries in the formal reports, presentations as well as active participation in staff meetings is highly desirable.
* Due to the nature of projects, some weekend work will be required in order to maintain these cultures and experiments.
* Masters Degree in Immunology/Cell biology or related life sciences discipline with 1+ year of relevant working experience.
* Bachelors degree in Immunology/Cell biology or related life sciences with 3+ years of relevant working experience.
* Extensive cell culture experience.
* Strong background in immunology and/ cell biology is desired.
* Experience with cell-based imaging and assays (flow cytometry, plate reader, fluorescent microscopy)
* Able to work independently in a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to identify and extract key information from peer reviewed literature.
* Familiarity and use of standard cell and molecular biology techniques.
* Participate in the design, execution, and analysis of experiments with moderate to low level of supervision.
* Highly organized, ability to maintain well documented laboratory protocols and notebooks.
* Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
* Industry and/or product development experience is a plus but not required.
* CAR T experience in high demand
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.