Chemical-Material Production Technician
Company : Vorbeck
Country: United States
Location : Baltimore-Washington Industrial Park, Maryland
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 04:45:27 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Vorbeck is seeking a production technician for our chemicals and materials production team. The Production Technician/Chemical Plant Operator position will support the implementation of processes and process studies – safely, efficiently, and according to procedure. Good oral and written communication skills are a must, as well as maintaining a production logs and a laboratory notebook. Plant operation both in a lab and at production sites is anticipated, which will require an ability to lift 25 pounds. The job description includes shift work. The successful individual must be a self-starter, team player, and driven to achieve results.
Typical Work Activities:
* Production of Vor-x graphene;
* Production of Vor-ink conductive inks and coatings;
* Operating and maintaining production equipment;
* Quality control testing;
* Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
* Recording, analyzing, and interpreting test data;
* Preparing product documentation;
* Monitoring production to improve future designs;
* New process testing and implementation.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.