Clinical Laboratory Scientist FT Evenings
Website AHMC Healthcare
Company : AHMC Healthcare
Country: United States
Location : Monterey Park, California
Post: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 21:49:07 GMT
Expires: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
The CLS assists in the operation of the hospital clinical laboratory by overseeing and performing routine and STAT tests in the lab Hematology, Chemistry, Blood Bank, Microbiology departments. CLS assumes responsibility for the accuracy of results and the appropriate documentation of patient, quality control, and maintenance data. The CLS consults with nursing and medical staff as needed. Monitors section functions and assists in the development and revision of policies and procedures.
1. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or the equivalent preferred.
2. A valid and current Clinical Laboratory Technologist license. Issued by the State of California Department of Health Services.
3. BCLS card (AHA) within 90 days hire
4. Be able to converse well in English because of physician, nurse, and patient contact.
5. Have good manual dexterity.
6. Work well under supervision and in times of stress.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.