Clinical Research Nurse
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : San Antonio, Texas
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:23:20 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
DESCRIPTION:one for day shift and 1 positions for nights. 12 hour shifts. 5 AM-5PM is the first shift. 5PM to 5AM is the second shift. Prefer 2 LVNs and one RN on days. One RN for the night shift. SUMMARY: Under the guidance of the Associate Director, Clinical Conduct and the Medical Director, the PRN RN will assist in performing various study related procedures, and administrative duties as needed. RESPONSIBILITIES: Tasks may include but are not limited to:
* Always represents company in a professional manner (to Sponsors, study participants and outside vendors).
* Reads, interprets, and seeks necessary clarification of protocols for all clinical studies conducted at company.
* Within the nursing scope of practice, assists the PI with the care and evaluation of participants as needed.
* Maintains adherence to SOPs and DOPs and ensures floor staff is compliant.
* Assists with writing new procedures when required by protocol. When available attends in-house procedure meetings and study initiation meetings.
* Works closely with the Manager, Clinical Study and Study Coordinator to ensure study procedures are performed according to protocol.
* Assists with performance of quality checks on source documents specific to the study.
* Assists with subject qualification and AE documentation as needed.
* Utilizes knowledge of disease processes to observe, report, and intervene in adverse events in a timely and accurate manner to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the study participant.
* Assists with staffing assignments, ensuring qualified, adequate personnel for study coverage.
* Assists with on-going in-process and retro-active quality improvement process by identifying supplemental training needs and ensuring its completion.
* Acts as a resource for all staff to ensure study procedures are completed per protocol requirements.
* Should be available to answer questions about staffing and protocol requirements.
* Adheres to policies and procedures to ensure confidentiality, privacy, and security of clinical research interactions and participant information, and responsible use of subjects research database in compliance with Clinical Research Services policies.
* Assures appropriately trained staff members are in place to perform scheduled protocol procedures.
* If staff members are unavailable, performs procedures when necessary to assure compliance with protocol requirements.
* Responsible for requesting, scheduling and attending any training required for this position. Ensures all required training is completed and thorough documentation is on file before performing any procedures.
* Assists with ordering and stocking supplies.
* Assists with tracking and monitoring attendance of floor staff.
* Coaches research staff to enhance performance and writes incident reports when performance improvement is needed.
* Assists with emergency cart inventories as needed. Assists and plans logistics on procedure space and flow for upcoming studies.
* Performs other procedures/duties not mentioned, as required by specific study protocols.
* Completes all necessary training for their position, including SOPs, DOPs, skill verification, and maintaining required certifications.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills. Perform duties at a fast pace with attention to detail and without errors. Adaptable and possesses excellent problem solving skills with the ability to predict and manage potential problems. Willing to perform repetitive tasks. Good medical judgment. Medical equipment as indicated by protocol or standing orders for the care of subjects and completion of study requirements. Office equipment used for communication and general office duties. Laboratory equipment used for the processing of laboratory samples. Food preparation equipment for the use of reheating meals. REQUIREMENTS: Required: Associate Degree in Nursing with current licensure/certifications with at least 2 years of experience ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.