Clinical Trial Research Coordinator
Website Hone Health
Company : Hone Health
Country: United States
Location : New York City, New York
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 05:46:43 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Our new research coordinator will be responsible for the management and execution of our clinical trial, serving as a liaison between the Primary Investigator, research assistant, customer success, and statistics. Candidates will be evaluated based on clinical trial experience and organizational skills. The position will have clinical research duties and patient contact.
* Maintains timeline for active clinical research projects.
* Manages recruitment, study procedures, survey reviews.
* Assists with IRB-protocol development and submission.
* Receives feedback from subjects and communicates problems to software and content teams.
* Coordinates scientific progress (including manuscript writing, paper prioritization, and task delegation) with other members of the research and software teams.
* Verifies validity and accuracy of participant data.
* Uses project management software to prioritize tasks and maintain organization.
* Obtains subject consent (if needed) and ensures all consent forms have been signed.
* Ensures completion of subject questionnaires and other tasks.
* Assists with clinical data review/entry for research purposes.
* Performs other clinical research duties as necessary.
* Improves processes across research operations.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.