Compounder (Chemical Blender) *$1500 SIGN-ON BONUS*
Website Kleen Test Products
Kleen Test Products
Company : Kleen Test Products
Country: United States
Location : Strasburg, Ohio
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 05:28:16 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
KLEEN TEST PRODUCTS HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CHEMICAL BLENDER ON 3RD SHIFT AT OUR STRASBURG, OHIO LOCATION!
What can KTP do for you?
* Develop yourself – Opportunities for rapid growth and advancement
* Stability – We’ve never had a lay off!
* Respect and teamwork – You are not just a number at KTP; join our team and let us prove it to you!
What to expect as a KTP Compounder?
* Manufacture batches for liquid fill lines per itemized protocols and in specific order.
* Verify pre-weighed materials and ingredients.
* Weigh, measure, and mix liquids, solids, and powders.
* Use scales and thermometers in auditing batches.
* Ensure product and process effectiveness and purity.
* Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area.
Sign-on Bonus Details
$500 paid at 60 days, $1000 at 6 months. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next full pay period once the milestone has been reached.
See an invitation video from two of our experienced Compounding Department family members!
KTP Compounding invitation Video [
What comes next?
* Easy to apply – Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
* Interview – Meet your future team!
* Quick hire – Start as early as tomorrow!
* Requires a High School Diploma or GED and one to three months of related experience and/or training; 1-2 years of OTC and personal care bulk manufacturing is desired but would consider process oriented manufacturing experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Must have basic knowledge of spreadsheets, email, and inventory/manufacturing software programs.
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.