Website Pilot Company
Company : Pilot Company
The purpose of this job is to provide day-to-day Innovation team support by assisting with the development of new products, creating quality assurance standards and monitoring nutrition data.
1. Support the Stage-Gate process with rollouts and test initiatives.
2. Ensure that product specifications are accurate and up to date for all proprietary ingredients or products by maintaining and periodically updating these records.
3. Conduct quality assurance audits of new product productions runs by analyzing production run data and product against the written specification.
4. Stay up to date and informed of recalls as it relates to ingredients in the PFJ supply chain.
5. Prepare all label information (Ingredients, nutrition) for new product innovation, organized within the current nutritional data base and provided to the cross functional team.
6. Conduct audits of nutritional data base with a particular focus on the accuracy of calorie counts and allergen information.
7. Provide telephone and email support to troubleshoot store level questions and issues related product performance, product quality and nutrition.
8. Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure clear and concise communication of all Food and Beverage initiatives
9. Partner with vendors to clearly understand all aspects of product/ingredient quality and nutritional attributes.
10. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
11. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
12. Complete other duties as assigned