Company : PRIDE Industries
Country: United States
Location : Los Angeles, California
Post: Wed, 13 Sep 2023 19:36:29 GMT
Expires: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
$22.15 per hour to $27.04 per hour
PRIDE Industries is a fast-paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job: Quality Control Inspector Corporate
Job Code: M92 – PR-QC Inspector-Corporate
HR Title Group: Quality
Salary Grade: N19
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Approval Date: March 2022
There are no direct reports with this position.
Under limited supervision, the Corporate Quality Control Inspector independently inspects a wide variety of services and processes for a variety of contracts. Employees in this job class are responsible for tracking and interpreting trend data for site management as well as developing and maintaining a successful working relationship with contract supervisory personnel. This job class requires comprehensive knowledge of QC functions, continuous improvement, as well as the ability to organize and budget time and resources while managing multiple projects and priorities.
1. *Perform surveillance on assigned services IAW the quality management system by inspecting all site services and processes for conformity to established quality, and operational standards for compliance with contractual/corporate provisions
2. *Determine, coordinate, analyze and monitor all aspects of the corrective and preventive action program by determining the type of CAPA to assign for nonconformance items identified during surveillance activities, providing escalation where required
3. *Respond to and investigate customer quality complaints and issue necessary CAPA for resolution
4. *Perform joint surveillances activities with customer QA team to validate contractual responsibility and coordinate site response measures to resolve issues
5. *Coordinate, document, and facilitate quality process for site employees
6. *Educate Operations Management, Supervisors, and contracting personnel on QMS processes and procedures as well as the QCP and all computerized quality programs
7. *Represent the quality department through participation in Source America, corporate, customer and third party contract meetings, assessments and/or site visits
8. *Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting internal quality policies and procedures
9. *Develop and maintain site QCP processes and procedures, ensuring all site specific documents are up-to-date and reflect current personnel, site policies and processes relating to quality, and current documentation for quality surveillance operations
10. *Compile information and write narrative reports on statistical data for local and corporate management reviews for all assigned quality duties, providing data analysis when requested
11. *Maintain and organize all quality records
12. Research, analyze, and interpret regulations, rules, and industry standards to determine risk to both technical and operational aspects of the contract
13. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
* Denotes Essential Job Function
• Knowledge of quality control methods, processes and programs such as ISO, Six Sigma, Lean, TQM or other quality system preferred;
• Experience in assigned line of business preferred (Custodial, Grounds, Commissaries);
• Experience with various trades tools, application, equipment, concepts, local and federal facility based regulations;
• Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from team, customers and others;
• Effective written communication skills using appropriate business English;
• Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with team;
• Effective customer service skills;
• Intermediate computer literacy including knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
• Basic mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division;
• Demonstrated customer service, problem solving and common sense skills.
High School Diploma or GED
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver’s License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
• Utilizing keyboard
• Viewing computer screen
• Bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting and reaching
• May require climbing ladders and/or step stools
• Standing and walking
• Maneuvering in and around the worksite
Work is performed primarily in an office environment with limited privacy and exposure to noise from others conducting business. The remainder of work is performed on job sites in the field, driving to and from worksite. Employees may be exposed to hazardous equipment, toxic substances, noise from equipment, and depending on external weather conditions, wind, rain, cold, and heat.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply online at .PRIDE Industries is a VEVRAA federal contractor committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Visit our website to learn more!
PRIDE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
PRIDE will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws.