Website TechFlow, Inc
Company : TechFlow, Inc
Country: United States
Location : McLean, Virginia
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 05:26:33 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers while being part of an exciting team of professionals.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow:
– Work with best-of-breed technologies
– Have fun while being part of a professional team
– Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
– Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
TechFlow is looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics in this role. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine learning and research. The candidate’s goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
* Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
* Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data
* Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
* Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
* Combine models through ensemble modeling
* Present information using data visualization techniques
* Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
* Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
* Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
* Experience in data mining
* Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
* Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java, or C++ is an asset
* Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
* Analytical mind and business acumen
* Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
* General equivalency guidelines for education, certifications, and experience is provided below; however, these guidelines do not immediately qualify someone at a particular level. Skill levels for an individual are based upon a combination of education, training, and experience, e.g., someone may have 20 years of professional experience; however, they may only be qualified as Full Performance based upon the expertise needed to perform the work within that category. General professional years of experience may be substituted for specialized years of experience at a ratio of three (3) years of general experience within an occupation for one (1) year of specialized experience. Relevant certifications will be considered equivalent to three (3) months of specialized experience. An Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to eighteen (18) months of specialized experience. A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to three (3) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associates degree). A Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of five (5) years when combined with a Bachelors). A Doctorate in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of specialized experience (up to a total of seven (7) years when combined with a Masters and a Bachelors).
* Active TS/SCI with poly
* BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
* Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
* 401k plan with Roth option.
* Eligibility for an employer match.
* Immediate vesting
* Paid time off
* Holidays 10 paid holidays per year
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
* Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Resources
* Company-paid training and development program
* Voluntary benefits include:
* Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
* Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
* Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
* Pet Insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.