Data Scientist, Python, SQL
Website Technology Partners
Company : Technology Partners
Country: United States
Location : St. Louis, Missouri
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:48:26 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* Location: St. Louis, MO
* Remote: Remote
* Type: Contract
* Job #7203
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python, SQL (). Do you have experience with Python and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
You will work closely within the data science team to transition our predictive and prescriptive models into a production environment. You will work with data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources in various formats. You will work on all aspects of the design, development and delivery of machine learning and optimization enabled solutions using R/Python to the end user. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists internal to the company, organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions deliver value. This position is expected to interact with various functions within the company, for example, software engineering, data engineering and across breeding. Attention to detail, agility, and meeting deadlines on a fast pace environment are key for the success of this role.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* MS in computer science, machine learning, statistics, genetics or closely-related field with at least 1 years of industry experience.
* Strong coding experience with these languages: R and Python for 3+ year.
* Strong object-oriented programming (OOP) and design experience.
* Strong in SQL and experience with cloud ecosystem.
* Experience with coding best practices, version control and documentation.
* Problem solver and analytical thinking.
* Commitment to ensuring data quality and accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts.
* Strong organizational, interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate complex qualitative analysis in clear, concise, and precise manner.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* PhD in animal/plant breeding, computer science, machine learning, statistics, genetics or closely-related field.
* Experience with AWS, docker, github and other automation tools.
* Knowledge of plant breeding and genomic prediction.
* Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles
_We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement._
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Long and Short-Term disability
* Life insurance
* Direct deposit
* Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Lets go!
KEYWORDS: Python, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out [/FindYourNextCareerMoveTechnologyPartners]!
_Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws._
* Apply Now [
* More Info [
The post Data Scientist, Python, SQL [ appeared first on Technology Partners [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.