Director, Clinical Laboratory Business – SII
Company : Sysmex
Country: United States
Location : Baltimore, Maryland
Post: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:15:56 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Find a Better Way…
…to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
…to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex Corp. is renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems. We apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
Sysmex Inostics, a subsidiary of Sysmex Corp. is a molecular diagnostics company that is a pioneer in blood-based cell-free tumor DNA testing in oncology. Our highly sensitive OncoBEAM™ and SafeSEQ technologies can detect minute amounts of mutant DNA circulating in the bloodstream. With these technologies we support clinical researchers and oncologists with therapy selection and monitoring of response, recurrence as well as resistance.
…to build a promising future.
Position of Director, Clinical Laboratory Business is responsible for managing on-site operations and assay portfolio aligning the schedule with stake holders and leading the specific projects. Drives CLIA laboratory operation team to achieve business goals and meet to the customer requirements. Director, Clinical Laboratory Business also leads the LIMS implementation project working closely with outsourcing vendor and consultant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Overall management and oversight of laboratory operation including budget control.
2. Plan assay installation or update schedule aligned with commercial operations and R&D.
3. Responsible for resource management including staff, equipment, and facilities.
4. Lead LIMS implementation project working closely with vendor and consultant.
5. Responsible for the site administration.
6. Member of corporate management team among other senior managements
Physical Risk: Regular exposure to risk that may require alertness, but with minimal precautions.
Physical Demands: Light physical effort. Routine handling of objects up to 20 pounds; prolonged (at least 50% of time) sitting, standing, keyboard or CRT work. May require periods of moderate discomfort due to noise, dust, lighting and/or other conditions.
• Knowledge of laboratory developed test (LDT) and LIMS solutions.
• Experiences of project management
• 12+ years of experience effectively working in a regulated laboratory environment in the healthcare industry
• 8+ years of managerial or supervisory experience.
• 5+ years of experience working under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) regulations
• 1+ years of director level managerial experience in a high-complexity, CLIA regulated clinical laboratory environment
• Knowledge of HIPPA and CLIA regulations and guidance
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and laboratory information management systems
• Highly organized and the ability to handle multiple functions and priorities.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
• Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, and with vendors and partners
• Excellent organization and leadership skills with the ability to build teams, maintain a positive work environment, effectively motivate and promote continuous improvement
Sysmex is proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.