Engineering – Associate Scientist
Website Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Company : Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Country: United States
Location : Devens, Massachusetts
Post: Fri, 09 Sep 2022 15:24:58 GMT
Expires: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Immediate need for a Associate Scientist with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is 06+ Months Contract position with possible extension located in Devens, MA. Please review the job description below:
JOB ID #(phone number removed)
Associate Scientist in in the Manufacturing Sciences and Technology Global Capabilities Materials Science will support the Materials Science group in the life cycle management of consumables and single-use systems utilized for biopharmaceuticals commercial manufacturing operations.
The subject matter expert will be primarily required to:
• Provide technical expertise for single-use systems implementation including the authorship of qualification, validation technical documentation, and support to project teams
• Support consumable specification updates and development
• Evaluate and manage supplier change notifications to single-use systems (component design, manufacturing process, specification, etc.) to maintain GMP compliance.
• Perform material assessments to determine suitability of new or alternate single-use systems
• Collaborate closely with Manufacturing, Manufacturing Technology, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Supply Chain, and Global Procurement on cross-functional Teams
• B.S. in Chemical, Biochemical, Material Science Engineering, or Chemistry
• Awareness of cGMP compliance and regulatory agency requirements.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability
• Strong oral communication and technical writing skills
Additional Job Requirements:
Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar Contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.