Engineering Laboratory Technician
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Newport News, Virginia
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:10:24 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, or optical areas.
* Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
* Works from engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
* Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
* Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Associate’s degree or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline.
* 1 year of related experience.
* Basic mechanical, electrical skills.
* Ability to read drawings and testing procedures.
* Able to work well with a team.
WHAT ARE 3 THINGS THE HIRING MANAGER IS LOOKING FOR?
* Mechanical Capability.
* Good working teammate.
* Willing to work with minimum oversight.
WHY IS THIS POSITION OPEN?
* This position is in the NNS Laboratory and will specifically support special testing and calibration work load.
ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.