Environmental Field Technician
Website PPM Consultants, Inc.
PPM Consultants, Inc.
Company : PPM Consultants, Inc.
Country: United States
Location : Monroe, Louisiana
Post: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 20:25:41 GMT
Expires: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
PPM Consultants, Inc. is an environmental and engineering consulting firm providing services to industrial, commercial, and governmental clients. Founded in 1994 primarily as a firm specializing in providing soil and groundwater assessment and remediation to the petroleum marketing industry, our services have expanded over the years to include a full range of air, water, and waste compliance consulting; due diligence, and other related environmental services.
*Job Summary: * PPM Consultants is seeking an Environmental Specialist in PPM’s Monroe, LA Office. The primary role of this position is to support environmental permitting and compliance projects related to air quality, water quality, and waste management. The selected candidate will help grow our team of environmental compliance professionals.
*Key Responsibilities & Tasks*
* Conduct compliance inspections at industrial facilities
* NPDES Wastewater and Storm water Permits
* Waste Generator Compliance
* Title V Permit Compliance
* Manage and assist in plan writing and/or permit applications
* Prepare technical and regulatory reports, letters, memoranda, plans, and proposals
* Communicate with clients
* Travel to client sites as needed
*Qualifications, Skills & Abilities*
* Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or a related field
* 3-6 years of implementing environmental compliance programs, environmental consulting, or regulatory agency experience
* A strong interest in learning about environmental regulatory programs
* Ability to develop a positive relationship with our clients and employees
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite.
* An ability to think ahead and problem solve.
* Must have a valid driver license and be able to pass the company DMV check.
* OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER certification is a major plus.
* Ability to pass background check.
*Benefits include: * Medical and dental insurance; 401k; Bonus Plan; and more.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.