Field Sales Executive
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a permanent Regional Sales Executive within the diagnostics marketplace.
Hours of work:
Monday – Friday
Dependent on experience – £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
£680 car allowance (or company car)
Sales and performance bonus per year (achievable targets)
Optional private mediacal/dental care
Description and key responsibilities as a Regional Sales Executive:
To ensure that the client's diagnostics are professionally represented in the diagnostics marketplace. To ensure that all targets for sales, placements and visit activity are exceeded. To ensure that all relevant information is fed back to the company and all appropriate data is recorded according to Company systems.
1. Ensure that sales revenue targets are achieved.
2. Placement targets are achieved
3. Ensure visit analysis targets are met in terms of both calls per day and product focus.
4. Monthly reporting
5. Maintain up to date records for all Key Prospects. To develop and maintain a complete understanding of the decision making and purchasing processes involved. To perform all agreed actions within the time scale agreed with the National Sales Manager
6. To visit the top twenty customers on your area (by annual revenue spend) at least once per quarter. To report on any dissatisfaction and ensure that the customer’s needs are met in order to ensure safety of the business.
7. Ensure that customer records are kept up to date at all times and call reports are always inserted into the CRM system on the same day as the visit.
8. Ensure that all company equipment, including car is kept in a clean and well-maintained condition.
9. Appearance, dress and manner should be such as to imporve or reinforce the company quality image at all times.
10. Attend all meetings as required by the company, maintaining a highly professional manner and appearance throughout.
Qualifications and competences required
Proven selling skills with record of success
Planning and organisational skills
Interpersonal communication skills (spoken, also written although less important)
Ability to learn and process technical information relating to disease area and device technology
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Full U.K driving license.
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy of Regional Sales Executive please email your CV to (url removed)
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
£40000 – £50000/annum £680 car allowance (or company car)