Lab Technician Specialist
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Baltimore, Maryland
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:20:15 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* Assists engineers and scientists with a variety of laboratory tasks
* Performs chemical analyses and scientific tests using both routine and techniques in compliance with all safety standards
* Collects, analyzes and processes laboratory samples
* Records results of tests, organizes data, performs basic computations, and prepares reports and analyses using standard procedures and guidelines
* Active participation in required local safety program, along with the ability to work safely and maintain a clean and orderly lab environment
* Operates, maintains and makes basic repairs laboratory test equipment, apparatus, systems and supplies
* Provides technical product support to customers
* Provides a basic level of product knowledge, assists in trouble shooting, basic start up, and proper application
* Responsible and held accountable for compliance with all Critical Life Safety Policies, Environmental, Health and Safety training, policies and procedures
SKILLS:chemical engineering, chemistry, chemical manufacturing, gmp, chemical analysis, Quality control, Chemical, Wet chemistryTOP SKILLS DETAILS:chemical engineering, chemistry ,chemical manufacturing, gmp, chemical analysisADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:At least 0-2 years related technical experience if BS in related fieldQualified candidates will have prior experience in a wet laboratory environmentPreferred candidates will have prior ICP, X-ray, or environmental lab experienceEXPERIENCE LEVEL:Entry Level ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.