Laboratory Technician ***URGENT HIRE***
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : East Saint Louis, Illinois
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:06:53 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
DESCRIPTION:Laboratory Technician will perform, evaluate and record results on specimens submitted for routine and some non-routine procedures. They will be specializing in using molecular instruments for testing Covid-19. Recognize and solve problems under pre-set guidelines and supervision. Communicate technical concepts, perform venipunctures and other duties as assigned.
– Collect arterial and venous blood specimens
– Perform tests on blood bank, chemistry, urinalysis, hematology, hemostasis, immunology and microbiology procedure lists.
– Analysis of quality control materials
– Work within Lab information systemSKILLS:clia, med tech, ascp, microscopic devices, chemistry, hematology, immunology, microbiology laboratory, clinical laboratory, laboratory, mlt, Medical technologist, molecularADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Looking for someone with a _Bachelor’s in Science in Biology and Chemistry_
* MLT/MT would be preferred but not mandatory
* Will take entry level individuals with research experience and molecular instrument experience
EXPERIENCE LEVEL:Entry Level ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.