Maintenance Facilities Manager – Chemical Manufacturing
Company : ThisWay
Country: United States
Location : Cleveland, Ohio
Post: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 05:25:58 GMT
Expires: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Our partner is looking for a maintenance facilities manager in Willoughby, Ohio, about 20 minutes outside of Cleveland. The individual will be responsible for leading maintenance strategies, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans that drive increased reliability. The position leads the development and support of processes to maintain compliance and the maintenance principles and practices.
The Maintenance Facilities Manager is responsible for leading activities that deliver optimal processes and operational protocols necessary to assure compliance with site Environmental, Health and Safety objectives.
* This position includes issuance and support of Safe Work permitting and pre-task planning activities to support maintenance and contractor work at the site
* Maintenance Planning and Scheduling:
* Responsible for the overall maintenance planning and scheduling for the site and drives for increased maintenance planning.
* Maintenance Execution:
* Responsible for the overall execution and quality of the maintenance tasks. This includes internal crafts and external contractors.
* Predictive Maintenance:
* Responsible for management of strategic predictive maintenance programs including vibration, lubrication analysis and thermography that drive operational stability
* Operations Reliability:
* Partners with production engineers, operators, and maintenance specialists to improve the Operational Uptime of plant equipment. Includes evaluation of existing equipment and processes for operational effectiveness.
* Critical Parts Inventory Management:
* Lead the site’s objective of assuring critical spare parts are identified and strategies for critical spare part access are in place.
* Contractor Management:
* Ensure Contractor Management Procedures/Policies are appropriately followed.
* Engineering/Capital Management:
* Lead and/or provide oversight to Infrastructure and replace/rebuild capital projects.
* Support strategic evaluations for new process technologies and equipment to support growth plans and productivity opportunities
* Financial Planning and Management:
* Develop and maintain maintenance budget and forecast.
* Project and Situational Leadership:
* Leads and supports improvement projects. Identifies and drafts recommendations for predictive and preventative maintenance activities using sound engineering and maintenance principles.
* Provide leadership for SAP One S implementation at the facility (CMMS system)
* Cost versus budget
* Capital – $-scope-Time by project
* OEE (Operational Equipment Effectiveness)
* Downtime (planned & unplanned)
* Preventive Maintenance % to plan
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical)
* Minimum of 8 years manufacturing experience in a chemical or industrial process
* 5+ years’ experience in maintenance leadership or management role
* Knowledge of chemical manufacturing maintenance systems and techniques as well as SAP, Microsoft Office Tools, and contemporary sound safety engineering/ maintenance practices such as Lock-out/Tag/Out, Confined Space Entry, Forklift Safety, Fire-Watch practices.
* Knowledge of chemical process manufacturing plant safety practices from both an operational and training aspect including practical application of methods, tools and Standard Operating Procedures
* Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
* Solid understanding of Maintenance Reliability principles and practices
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
* Capital project leadership/execution experience
* Proven track record of project execution and delivering business results
* Prior experience managing in a Union environment
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience and knowledge using investigation techniques including interviewing, root cause analysis, and the Lean 5-Why methodology is preferred.
* SAP experience and a high degree of computer literacy.
* Exposure to Continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma) tools and concepts
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.