Manager, QA & Release
Company : CDKGlobal
Country: United States
Location : Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Post: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 04:06:23 GMT
Expires: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
POWER THE POSSIBILITIES
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. Were building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. Its time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. Its time you were a part of something bigger.
Were expanding our workforce engineers, architects, developers and more onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If youre ready for high-impact, youre ready for CDK.
The Manager, QA & Release will report to the Director, QA & Release. The position is also going to work with the Director, QA & Release to create and implement a QA maturity roadmap and will also oversee the automation/performance strategy across various applications in-house.
The position is also responsible for facilitating and participating in the communication between various teams and stakeholders Dev team, Business Analysts, and others.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* Work with Application/Product Owners to understand the product roadmaps and the QA requirements
* Scope analysis and QA Strategy/Planning for all testing phases in the SDLC
* Drive and oversee both functional and non-functional testing
* Work with solution architects, Product Teams, and delivery teams to ensure that the QA strategy is in line with the solution
* Reporting the QA status/metrics to the QA leadership and stakeholders
* Evaluate risk associated with test plans and make recommendations
* Participation in the creation and implementation of the QA maturity and automation roadmap
* Participate in the QA process standardization and improvement efforts
* Recommend and Implement industry QA standards and best practices across the SDLC (Waterfall and Agile)
* Support the creation and maintenance of the testing frameworks, standards, and guidelines for automation testing
* Participate and take the lead in the testing tools identification, POCs, and selection process
* Define, implement, and report QA metrics
* Aid in the implementation of Agile and CI/CD frameworks from QA standpoint
* People manager for QA resources including performance reviews, etc.
* Responsible for demand management, capacity planning, allocation, optimization of the QA resources
* Responsible for training and mentoring the QA resources and aid in their career growth
* Oversee the testing activities across all the product/project teams at various geographical locations (different time zones)
* Ensure effective communication with project team, with stakeholders, and with all third-party providers
* Support peers and other team members
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
* At least 8 years of QA experience with minimum 2 years experience in lead role/test management.
* Experience working in an agile software development environment and a familiarity with SCRUM practices, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Experience in building, leading and managing a team of QA / test engineers
* Experience in test planning, management, and reporting
* Strong working experience in Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, and Hybrid methodologies
* Experience in functional automation tools Selenium and related frameworks
* Knowledge of AI/ML based testing tools
* Strong experience in API testing using Postman/SoapUI or other tools
* Experience in programming languages
* Experience in using Application Lifecycle / Test Management tools Jira, TFS, Azure Devops, etc.
* Experience with frameworks and tools Test NG, Maven, JUnit, etc.
* Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools Bamboo, Jenkins, Cucumber, etc.
* Strong experience in coordination with different teams across different geographies and time zones.
* Experience with Oracle EBS and/or Oracle Cloud (or similar system) a plus
* Experience with Salesforce (or similar system) a plus
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectivesthey provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.