Market Research Associate
Website Green Street
Company : Green Street
Country: United States
Location : Newport Beach, California
Post: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 05:26:31 GMT
Expires: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Green Street provides preeminent and actionable commercial real estate research, news, data, analytics, and advisory services in the U.S. and Europe. For more than 35 years, Green Street has delivered unparalleled intelligence and trusted data on the public and private real estate markets, helping investors, banks, lenders, and other industry participants optimize investment and strategic decisions. The firm delivers exclusive market information, conclusion-driven insights, and predictive analytics through a SaaS platform. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach with offices in Hoboken, Dallas, and London. To learn more, please visit [ [
The success of Green Street is directly attributable to the strength of our people. We attract high-quality applicants due to our reputation for excellence and our commitment to train and retain talent. Our collaborative work environment provides team members with opportunities to develop professionally and play a central role from day one. At Green Street, we are all about providing unique insights. A diverse and inclusive work environment where top talent can thrive, think freely and offer different perspectives makes our insights even stronger. Were building a company culture where differences in gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity, identity, physical ability and perspectives are celebrated and valued.
Green Street seeks highly motivated candidates with relevant work experience and superior academic credentials to join its Market Analytics team. Green Streets Market Analytics team offers the unique opportunity to help develop a new product line within an acclaimed research group. This role will begin immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare and publish a wide range of macroeconomic and market-focused reports
* Build and maintain complex financial databases
* Collect and organize real estate information on markets and submarkets throughout the United States
* Become an expert of Green Streets research methodologies and valuation framework to be able to communicate effectively with clients
* Closely follow and understand real estate market activity and the impact of news events on specific sectors, markets, and assets
* Analyze diverse data to form a cohesive macroeconomic outlook
* Demonstrate resourcefulness by seeking out new and unusual sources of information
* Become a FINRA registered representative, by taking regulatory exams
In addition to a strong work ethic and motivation to learn, the Associate position requires the following skills: meticulous attention to detail, strong financial data analysis skills, exceptional communication abilities (both written and verbal), high-level of organization, creativity and resourcefulness. Strong analytical skills and a background in finance are required. The ideal candidate will have:
* A Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, real estate, economics, or a related field or significant experience in financial services and/or commercial real estate
* 0-3 years experience in publicly traded real estate securities, general securities, capital markets, or conducting financial/economic research; investment banking experience a plus
* The ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining accuracy
* Strong attention to detail and commitment to data integrity
* Must enjoy problem solving and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Expert Excel skills with VBA programming experience a plus
* Familiarity with R, SAS, or other statistical packages/programs or coding skills in SQL, Python or other database/programming applications a plus
* Interest in or currently pursuing the CFA designation
Working Conditions: The Market Research Associate will work indoors in an air-conditioned office building and must be able to remain stationary at a desk and computer for a majority of the day.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.