Company : SmartNews
Country: United States
Location : San Francisco, California
Post: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 06:11:03 GMT
Expires: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Founded in Tokyo in 2012, SmartNews has quickly become the go-to source of news for millions of users around the world, and a leading news discovery mobile app. Our mission is to deliver the worlds quality information.
We are looking for an experienced marketing scientist with a passion for mobile marketing, mobile growth, as well as news and content discovery. This role will be responsible for shaping and executing paid growth strategies. You will find a huge opportunity to reach users in the right context with the right message through existing channels where we operate and newer ones.
Our charter is to drive profitable acquisition of users across platforms and marketing channels (social ads, in-app mobile ads, video and more) – and to grow the SmartNews brand in the US using a multi-million dollar annual budget.
You will work very closely with a cross functional team of engineers, product managers, data scientists, product marketers and corporate planning. We are looking for a candidate who is able to work with multiple stakeholders to develop data driven insights, propose recommendations, build a roadmap and operationalize it. This role requires managing by influence, data-driven thinking and driving measurable change.
Our marketing team is very tightly integrated with growth marketers, data scientists and engineers. In this role you will get a chance to learn about our cutting edge tools we have built already and also shape the roadmap of what we could build in the future. The engineers and data scientists and growth marketers are all embedded in one loop with a common goal, so there will be easy and dedicated access to different functions critical to driving growth.
Also in addition you will learn about how we have scaled using traditional and some non traditional channels, enriching learning about our unique story.
Come help us figure out how to accelerate our growth even further!
* Partner with Marketing leadership to help drive insights, identify opportunities, and understand behavior and long-term trends, working with other teams across the company in the process
* Manage the design and analysis of marketing insights; develop and socialize a rigorous culture of data-driven decision making
* Develop measurement and attribution methodologies, LTV models & comprehensive marketing analytics
* Collaborate with data engineering to build and evolve our data infrastructure to surface key metrics through automated dashboards and reports
* Partner with performance marketing to design and execute experiments, incrementality testing, media mix modeling, & spend ROI curves to enable robust performance marketing decision making
* Lead the development of propensity models and predictive KPIs to power targeting & optimization engines across marketing channels
* You have 2+ years previous experience as a marketing analyst, data scientist, or data analyst
* You have a familiarity with and passion for effectively leveraging marketing to driving positive company outcomes
* You have experience with funnel, user journey & performance marketing analytics through inbound and outbound channels
* You possess a natural curiosity and strive to uncover the deeper relationships that are not always immediately discoverable
* You have experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries for large data sets
* You are an excellent storyteller and able to communicate your findings with clarity and precision, whether through writing or visualizations
* You leverage innovative quantitative marketing methodologies to better understand and engage our customers in order to deliver better experiences to them
* You develop hypotheses and test them with data, rather than solely or primarily attempt to glean patterns from the data already in front of us
* You have an ability to work with and influence team members and leaders across the organization whose input is critical to the success of your plans
* Familiar with ad attribution platforms like Adjust or Appsflyer
* Equity included
* 100% medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
* 401k matching program
* Monthly housing, commute, mobile phone and gym allowances
* Free lunch, snacks, drinks, etc.
* Pet friendly office
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.