Medical QA Specialist I
Website QTC Management, Inc.
QTC Management, Inc.
Company : QTC Management, Inc.
Country: United States
Location : San Antonio, Texas
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:57:43 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Under close supervision, performs a variety of activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes through the various training phases. Reviews and develops information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed. Tracks and controls non-conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals for clarification with Quality Specialist. Reviews final documentation for accuracy and obtains finalization from medical professionals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for satisfactory completion of QTC Medical Quality Assurance Training Program
* Provide quality assurance for general medical and specialty examination reports
* Responsible for the timeliness and quality of medical reports
* Interface with physicians and healthcare extenders and provide case specific feedback as necessary
* Meet personal productivity and quality goals
* Other projects and duties as assigned
* Working knowledge and understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
* Ability to work independently and with team members at all levels of the organization
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to organize, plan, coordinate and multi-task
* Able to work with a high sense of urgency and follow through while maintaining professional composure
* Ability to investigate, fact find and provide evidence towards case resolution
* Working computer skills
* Proven analytical skills
* Must possess the ability and flexibility to work early morning, evening, and/or weekend shifts
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (_INCLUDES CERTIFICATE & LICENSES_)
* Vocational training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks, preferably in a medical related area of study (i.e. LVN, LPN, EMT, MA, Military Medic, etc.).
* Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.
* Less than 1 year(s): Healthcare, medical, or insurance related industry experience
* Experience with case management software, electronic medical records and medical databases
* Direct healthcare experience in medical case management or quality assurance to include the review of complex multi-focal medical reports for quality, clarity, thoroughness and insightful medical explanation
* GED or better
* High School Diploma or better
* Technical/other training or better in HM Navy Medic or related field
* Technical/other training or better in Army Practical Nursing or related field
* Technical/other training or better in Vocational Nursing or related field
* Technical/other training or better in Combat Medic or related field
* Technical/other training or better in Medical Assistant or related field
* Foreign Medical Graduate or better
* Corpsman or better
* Computer Literacy
* Review Medical Reports/Evaluations
* Sense of Urgency
* Human Anatomy/Physiology
* Written Communication
* MS Office
* Medical Terminology
* Electronic Medical Records
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
* Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
* Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
* Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
* Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
* Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.