Multiple Life Sciences Opportunities with Eurofins in Indianapolis – Relocation Offered!
Website Eurofins USA PSS Insourcing Solutions
Eurofins USA PSS Insourcing Solutions
Company : Eurofins USA PSS Insourcing Solutions
Country: United States
Location : Indianapolis, Indiana
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 04:49:54 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
WE HAVE IMMEDIATE NEEDS WITHIN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF TESTING:
* CELL & MOLECULAR Work with our clients to test biotechnological derived products and cultivate new methods for drug development and validation.
* BIOCHEMISTRY Testing biological samples and help develop methods for controlling the safety of biopharmaceutical products before they are released to market.
* CHEMISTRY Safeguarding pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products to ensure product welfare before market release.
* MICROBIOLOGY Provide sterility testing to ensure products are free of contaminating microorganisms.
* QUALITY CONTROL: Testing packaging components such as vials, syringes, and medical devices.
* DATA REVIEW: Perform verification of data and confirm resolution of issues identified anticipate and prevent quality events or issues in a cGMP environment.
* LEADERSHIP: Contribute to the success and development of a team of scientists.
* SAMPLE LOGISTICS: Ensure the efficiency and organization of biological samples as they flow throughout the facility.
* Perform physical, chemical, and instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients
* Run the instrumentation and techniques independently including, but not limited to, HPLC, CE, MS, PCR, mammalian cell culture, Western Blotting, In Vitro Assays, SDS Page, and ELISA
* Preparing samples for analysis and running some instrumentation with minimum supervision
* Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
* Prepare standards and samples for analysis
* Execute method transfer protocols
* Document work as required for GMP compliance
* Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.