Occupational Therapist Mental Health Setting
Belmont Recruitment are currently working with a number of Mental Health inpatient wards who are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join their team on a Locum/Block booking basis.
Within the wards you will join our dynamic team as a Forensic Community Occupational Therapist and make a meaningful difference in the lives of individuals on their path to recovery.
As an Occupational Therapist working autonomously, as a member of the Forensic multi-disciplinary team, working across the community and offering in-reach to the secure services inpatient setting.
To provide specialist Occupational Therapy intervention using evidence-based client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate therapy with those service users within the Forensic Community Service.
This Role is Band 6 but there are also band 5 positions available.
* To participate in development of the Occupational Therapy role and Occupational Therapy service provision according to identified needs of the multi-disciplinary team and service users.
* To be responsible for providing specific treatment packages for patients held within the SCFT
* The post holder will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in the provision of care, therapeutic interventions and treatment to Thames Valley Forensic Services clients, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
* To ensure that services to users and carers are delivered and developed according to Trust and Social and Healthcare departmental policies.
This is a full time position working across 7 days per week.
Pay rate for this role is as follows;
Days – £25 PH
Saturday/Nights – £32 PH
Sunday/Bhol – £38 PH
We also have other various mental health block bookings in the area. Please contact David Hadley at Belmont Recruitment for more information or apply.
Benefits of working with Belmont Recruitment;
* Free compliance (DBS, training etc.)
* Single point of contact consultant.
* 24h support.
* Regular communication updates.
* Referral Benefit Scheme
£25 – £38/hour