Pharmaceutical Sales Operations Senior Analyst – Call Plan & Alignment
Website Keen360, Inc.
Company : Keen360, Inc.
Country: United States
Location : Horsham, Pennsylvania
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 06:53:19 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Our client is looking for a full time Senior Contractor to partner closely with field sales to manage Pharmaceutical Alignment and Call Plan Management for their field sales team in Oncology.
This role will be responsible for:
* Partner with teams to ensure appropriate timing of alignment and call plan changes.
* Assist management with the implementation of new call plan strategies and optimization projects.
* Responsible for managing the RDT structure and oversees the Roster Management process.
* Responsible for the management of operational execution of sales force alignments and rosters with the various roles within the sales forces.
* Oversee and generate the production of territory/area/region/national maps for new sales personnel, promoted sales managers, regional sales offices, and select in house personnel.
* Implement monthly and ad-hoc changes to alignments based on shifting work load, reorganizations, and changes in business direction.
* Manage the overall problem resolution process by evaluating all related inquiries and provide required solutions.
* Monitor and validate information flow from IT, other teams and vendors to create update files as needed.
* Provide standard and ad-hoc analysis on call plan and targeting strategies.
* Act as the Subject Matter Expert resource in call plan and alignments for the business unit, interacting with all levels within the organization.
* Continuously looks for ways to increase sales operations efficiency. Supports co-promotions and multiple selling models.
* Work closely with management to develop and optimize the use of the proprietary tools for Alignments, Call Plan and Rosters.
* Responsible for collaborating with peers across business units and outside vendors to share ideas, improve productivity, communicate changes and coordinate delivery.
* 2-5 years of Pharmaceutical or Medical Device experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of business experience.
* Experience with syndicated Pharmaceutical data sources, such as IQVIA, specific to Pharmaceutical Sales Process required.
* Highly skilled in MS Office. Analytical skills are required.
* Familiarity with SAS, data warehouse, and (Veeva)
* Previous experience in Finance, Math (Statistics & Analysis), or Sales Measurement/Sales Operations is preferred.
* Knowledge of data training methodologies preferred.
* Experience working with field sales as well as IT preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.