Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
Website Aston Carter
Company : Aston Carter
Country: United States
Location : Miami, Florida
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:18:30 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* 3+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience required
* Remote, part-time, Pharmaceutical Sales opportunity
* 20 hours per week, flexible schedule Monday-Friday
* Connecting virtually with healthcare providers to discuss pharmaceutical products and ensure providers distribute correct information to patients.
* 6 month contract; potential to extend or move to other contracts for Top Performers
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum 3+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience. Award winning performance
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, verbal, written and digitally
* Strong technology skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* Strong time management and prioritization skills
* Experience detailing HCPs using approved materials in a conversational manner
Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for jobsperformed in Colorado.Other locations may be subjectto variances basedon locations-related factors.We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wagebased on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and maydepend on your job classification and length of employment.Benefits aresubject to change and may be subject to specific elections,plan, or programterms.This temporary role may be eligible for thefollowing:
* Medical,dental & vision
* Insurance(Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
* Shortand long-term disability
* Health& Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
* EmployeeAssistance Program
* TimeOff/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
ABOUT ASTON CARTER: At Aston Carter, were dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address todays workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . [/] Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.