Plant Automation Engineer – Foods, Chemicals, Biotech, Process Industry
Website Cameron Craig Group
Cameron Craig Group
Company : Cameron Craig Group
Country: United States
Location : Omaha, Nebraska
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 06:16:06 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Take the opportunity to join a very solid team of engineers while working for this global biotech company in the nice Omaha, NE area. You will provide 24-hour support to this plant with multiple production units and manufactures food ingredients.
You will have the opportunity to provide operational support for plant process control systems, stand-alone controllers, and OSI PI. You will execute programming and configuration changes to control systems and PI as well as provide instrumentation support.
* Executing programming changes to DCS. Stand-alone controllers, HMI and data historian systems.
* Maintaining infrastructure for use in the production network.
* Independently performing basic programming and configurations.
* Supporting operators and engineers in the troubleshooting and debugging of process control problems.
* Troubleshooting and correcting automation and PI system hardware faults.
* Performing tuning of PID control loops.
What we’re looking for:
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science with 2 years of relevant experience
* Experience with Distributed Controls Systems, stand-alone controls, and data historian systems
* Familiarity with SAP PM, functional location, equipment and parts modules
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.