Product Development Chemist
Website Dymax Corporation
Company : Dymax Corporation
Country: United States
Location : Torrington, Connecticut
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 05:40:16 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Dymax is a world-renowned producer of oligomers, adhesives, coatings, dispensing systems, and curing equipment. Where our competitors supply products, our company teams up with customers and commits to developing solutions that help customers lower costs, improve efficiencies, and increase their profitability. This focus on customer partnership has led us to become where we are today: a rapidly expanding force within our industry, with a comprehensive product portfolio, extraordinary employees, and a bright future based on creating quality offerings with a dedication to business growth.
We seek a results-focused, customer-centric well-qualified individual to join our talented team as a Product Development Chemist. Based in our Torrington, Connecticut location, you will scaleup new light-curable adhesive formulations to manufacturing capabilities by overseeing quality and performance characteristics through new product upscaling processes and investigating performance deviations. Additionally:
* Lead, manage, and act on root cause analysis by reviewing product history, performing experiment design, determining optimal outcomes, taking corrective actions, and making recommendations
* Manage the validation of new products through full-scale manufacturing by developing key new performance parameters using hypotheses testing, standard deviations, and other statistical methods
* Mitigate new product quality and manufacturability risks by developing and implementing test methodologies and production processes and by communicating product risks and solutions
* Ensure the reliability, consistency, and continuity of raw materials by determining critical raw material specifications and by performing preliminary evaluations of alternative sources
* Ensure that new product scaleup information is shared among stakeholders
* Conduct project audits in compliance with New Product Introduction procedures by ensuring deliverables and change management processes have been fully administered and documented
* Manage and maintain formulation trials and test results by accurately updating laboratory notebooks and data reports on time
You should have:
* A Bachelor of Science Degree, or higher, in Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Chemical Engineering
* 3+ years of experience in new product development or new product manufacturing experience in cyanoacrylate adhesives manufacturing is a plus.
* Detail orientation and strong analytical skills. Detail orientation and strong analytical skills; ability to communicate well
Excellent knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft suite familiarity with ERP and Minitab a great advantage -curing
Dymax offers its employees attractive salaries, personal growth opportunities, and excellent benefits packages including, but not limited to:
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision), Retirement Plan (401K), Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntatry & AD&D). Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), Short Term & Long Term Disability, Training & Development, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Resources.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.