Project Manager, Life Sciences (Design Group)
Website Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Company : Barry Wehmiller Design Group
Country: United States
Location : Kansas City, Kansas
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 07:42:41 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the worlds leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors. Our nearly 1,500 technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
We are currently growing our Life Science market in the Midwest! As PROJECT MANAGER will have a direct impact on our future in Life Sciences.
We seek a passionate, high achieving professional who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment. A leader, mentor, coach with infectious enthusiasm who lifts others to his/her level and exhibits uncompromising dedication to client welfare.
A subject matter expert who can meet client needs and guide them in industry leading best practices for complex projects. Execute and lead all phases of design which includes experience with the entire life cycle of projects from concept development through design, implementation, installation, commissioning, and startup.
* All aspects of client relationship development and project development and execution including development of project plans and strategies, management of project resources, project budgets and forecasting, schedule management, project engineering, integration, installation, start-up and project closure.
* Focus on overall project success and accomplishment of objectives related to scope, schedule, and budget, as well as critical elements of client satisfaction and client development.
* Maintaining and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility.
* Oversee at least 2 vendors and 10 contractors during project execution.
* Responsible for multiple projects ongoing at one time.
* Financial accountability from $200K to $1M projects over multiple years.
* Manage development and execution of C&Q plans and protocols.
* Execute projects in accordance with the Validation Plan.
* Ensure proper change management processes are implemented.
* Manage project funding requests and project change order requests.
* Minimum 5 years of project engineering, design engineering, or Project Management experience with packaging, processing, automation, or Life Science applications.
* Industry experience with pharmaceutical and other Life Science areas are important.
* Experience with the entire life cycle of projects from concept development through design, implementation, installation, commissioning, and startup is a plus.
* Working knowledge of GXP regulations and ability to utilize client standards, procedures and policies in a GXP environment.
* Ability to apply Good Engineering practices and documents such as Impact Assessments, URSs, FRSs, DDSs, etc.
* Requires outstanding engineering and project skills including machinery applications, computer skills, and excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
* Proficient with project documentation.
* The ability to be flexible and adaptive and have strong initiative and accountability.
* Leadership skills and experience with a drive to grow and expand local and regional clients is also important.
* Willing and able to travel as necessary for project requirements to include but not be limited to: project installation and start-up activities, client meetings, company sponsored meetings, trainings, industry related seminars, forums, or conventions, etc.
* Bachelor of Science Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
_At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful worktherefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. _
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.