Company : Kelly
Country: United States
Location : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:03:09 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
JOB TITLE: PURIFICATION SCIENTIST/CHEMIST/LAB ASSOCIATE
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Purification Scientist for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Springhouse, PA.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
Fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee, you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. Youll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time.
All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
We are seeking a highly motivated BS- or MS-level chemists with analytical and purification skills to work in our laboratories to advance small molecule drug discovery programs toward the clinic. In this laboratory-based position, the successful candidate will assist the high throughput purification services to medicinal chemists.
* Purification of compounds from focused chemical libraries or singleton samples with mass-directed reverse phase HPLC.
* She/he will maintain close interactions with scientists from discovery chemistry, discovery process chemistry and parallel medicinal chemistry to expedite the compound design-synthesis-test iterations.
* Strong people skills and the ability to thrive in a team and goal driven environment are key attributes.
* Responsibilities Conduct daily system suitability check on Analytical LC/MS and Tecan Liquid Handler. Maintain instrument in good working condition.
* Assist in running the preliminary screening experiments prior to sample purification and post purification sample downstream handling.
* Conduct large scale grams and micro scale sub-mg purification work for small molecules and peptides.
* Support lab operation. To include, but not limited to prepare reference standard, refill media/buffers for laboratory experiments when it s needed and switch waste bin/waste solvent bottles when full.
* Collect, place and monitor lab reagent orders. Support all shipping and receiving samples. Maintain general lab orderliness.
* Regular equipment maintenance, water bath and equipment/work space cleaning. Assist in the maintenance of a safe working environment and operate in a safe manner.
* Other duties and assignments as needed to support the lab operations
* A minimum of a bachelor s degree in Analytical, Synthetic, Organic, Medicinal chemistry or related chemistry degree is required.
* Knowledge of modern analytical techniques, such as analytical HPLC and MS detector experience preferred. Independent thinking and the ability to effectively collaborate in a highly matrixed environment.
* Must be detail oriented with strong organization/communication skills and have good documentation practices.
Hourly Range: $20-25
Hours: 40 hrs/ week; First shift
Location: Springhouse, PA 19477
Please send your resume to Erlin Serrano at
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services workforce solutions. Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage. The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs. About Kelly Services
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit [ and connect with us on Facebook [ LinkedIn [ and Twitter [ Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.