QA Analyst (Remote opportunity available)
Company : ISO
Country: United States
Location : Ellis Island, New Jersey
Post: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:45:33 GMT
Expires: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Verisk is looking for a QA Analyst on our Quality team to ensure that our products continue to be category killers. We are looking for a QA analyst with strong attention to detail, prior experience as a QA Analyst, a recent graduate of computer science (or junior programmer) or IT looking to break into the enterprise space. They will need the skills to build and improve test cases, including automation, and to evaluate, analyze, and perform quality assurance testing. If you are looking to join a team that is vital to the success of a market leader, this is the perfect opportunity for you. No prior product or industry knowledge is required we can train you on that, but you must be great at core QA competencies and testing software.
What youll do on the job:
* Design and improve how we write, store, update, and run test cases
* Write test cases, including automation
* Run test cases to certify builds, new features, etc.
* Join the Developments agile team, attend their stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.
* Get assigned to stories
* Write, run, and automate test cases
* Generate test data
* Find and log defects
* Confirm and sign off on defect fixes
* Certify and sign off on releases
* Evaluate usability and functionality
* Perform a variety of types of tests, such as performance, security, functional, integrated, UI, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.