QA, Patient Services
Website Cano Health
Company : Cano Health
Country: United States
Location : Miami, Florida
Post: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 21:03:29 GMT
Expires: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
At Cano Health, our culture is a “family of families”, growing stronger together to improve the lives of our patients, communities, and our associates. A culture that succeeds because of the hearts and minds of our people. Our values and guiding principles transform our lives with purpose and passion, becoming one focused source of hopeful change. A leadership culture that cultivates and empowers our people to gain ownership for their contributions and success. The Cano Movement is proof of what everyday people with a passion for health care can accomplish together.
Join the Cano Movement! The movement that doesn’t just offer a job, it offers an opportunity to serve and grow with purpose. At Cano you will be part of a collaborative team, dedicated to the pursuit of health & wellness excellence.
Cano Health offers competitive salaries, medical, dental & vision insurance, employee mental health program, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) with employer match, employee stock purchase program, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Patient Services QA is responsible for monitoring inbound and outbound calls to assess agent’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity with Cano Health policy and procedure. This individual, with assist in developing, creating, and implementing call center quality processes procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed.
• Review quality of work performed by agents through live monitoring and use of call recording system and applications.
• Develop quality strategies to help the organization achieve strategic goals.
• Develop and implement short and long-term tactical quality plans.
• With Human Resources, provide comprehensive Quality System Training to all employees.
• Assist in the recruiting process.
• Train, motivate, and coach associates to ensure that standards are met.
• Create reports to track progress.
• Identify training needs and communicate needs to training department as needed.
• Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
• Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
• Create and maintain standardized workflows and procedures. Provides recommendations for change and participated in analysis of workflows and procedures to improve accuracy/efficiency.
• Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years of Call Center or Quality Assurance experience required.
• High School and/or GED required.
• 1 plus years of training experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with senior management and staff.
• Strong analytical, investigative, and reporting skills.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Cano Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.