QA Test Analyst
Website Contech Systems
Company : Contech Systems
Country: United States
Location : Newark, New Jersey
Post: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 06:26:14 GMT
Expires: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Title: QA Test Analyst
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 12 months of contract
The Client is seeking an experienced lead Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for designing and running tests. The QA engineer will execute tests, analyze the results, and report results to the development/product team. Position will also interact with stakeholders to understand requirements.
To be successful, candidate should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the ability to create and run tests for both expected behavior and negative testing, and the ability to analyze the results. The ideal candidate should be result-driven, have excellent communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software development and software test design.
Primary Responsibilities : –
• Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
• Building and executing Automation/Manual test cases
• Analyzing test results on errors or bugs.
• Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing for the development team.
• Interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements.
• Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, design, and potential problems.
Requirements : –
• 7+ years of professional QA experience
• 5+ years’ experience with Relational/Non-Relational database preferred.
• Familiar with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and Automated delivery
• Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
• Experience working with REST API, Karate framework and any other API testing tools
• Demonstrated understanding of QA principles, inspection techniques, and testing procedures
• Experience writing bug reports with defect tracking software like JIRA.
• Experience running and maintaining automated tests using JAVA, Selenium and BDD framework.
• Knowledge of QA best practices
• Technical experience screening, triaging, and categorizing defects.
• Working knowledge on Chrome Dev Tools
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems, and deliver on required timelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.