QC Assoc I
Website TalentBurst, Inc.
Company : TalentBurst, Inc.
Country: United States
Location : South San Francisco, California
Post: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 23:51:42 GMT
Expires: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Title: QC Assoc I
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ months
* Provide general support for GMP testing laboratories
* Provide support for stability studies managing inventory of all stability studies, including sample submission to partner lab and cycle counting
* Support and collaborate with other departments
* Assist with document processing and archiving
* Maintaining controlled temperature units and small lab equipment
* Ordering of chemicals and lab supplies
* Routine maintenance of GMP labs to ensure compliance with cGMP, GLP, and safety regulations
* Reagent preparation
* Support routine and non-routine analysis of pre-clinical and clinical samples.
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team, handle multiple projects, demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail, with effective verbal and written communication skills for a fast paced environment is a must. Must also be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision. Familiarity with basic laboratory equipment is preferred.
* Experience with basic aseptic techniques and sampling handling
* Familiarity with basic analytical laboratory equipment, such as balances, pipettes, spectrophotometers, laminar flow hoods and glassware
* GMP experience preferred with particular emphasis on Quality Control
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient written and verbal skills are required.
* The ability to work independently as well as within a team
* B.A or B.S. degree (preferably in Life Science) and one year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience #LI-FRESH
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.