Quality Assurance Analyst
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Altoona, Iowa
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:04:11 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* preparation and plating of food samples, media and solution preparation, interpretation of results, accurate record keeping, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
* Understand and follow GMPs and SOPs.
* Maintain a clean work environment.
* Accurate record keeping of test data and results.
* Communicate openly with co-workers and supervisors.
* Work independently and as part of team to ensure quality standards are met.
* Ensure a safe work environment that is in compliance with safety policies and procedures of the company.
* Preparation of growth media and solutions for laboratory use.
* Preparation and plating of food samples for determination of quality using aseptic technique.
* Reporting results that are not within compliance standards to direct supervisor.
* Time management to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly task goals are met.
* aseptic technique, media and solution preparation and usage of laboratory equipment including autoclaves, electronic pipettes, and pH meters.
* Taking swabs and pulling samples from the production floor for testing.
SKILLS:QA testing, QA, quality control, food science, food quality, Quality Assurance, HACCP, Lab Technician, Food QualityTOP SKILLS DETAILS:QA testing, QA, quality control, food science, food qualityADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Associates degree in life science.
* If no degree, would consider someone with 6+ months of food quality experience.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL:Intermediate Level ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.