Quality Assurance Technician II, Food Manufacturing
Company : Kelly
Country: United States
Location : Portland, Oregon
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:02:50 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
SCHEDULE: 4/10’s M-Thursdayshift 4PM-2:30AM
PAY RATE: $19.25/hr + DOE
* Routinely observes production activities prep, cook room and packaging to assure consistency and conformance to quality standards, as well as providing improvement assure consistency and conformance to quality standards, as well as providing improvement suggestions.
* Monitor standards and controls in relation to the production and packaging of product
* Regularly conducts Food Safety Inspections in the production environment (i.e. inter-batch cleaning, verification audits)
* Assists in the effective completion and documentation of Daily, Weekly and Monthly tasks including Direct Observations, Thaw Tank and Temperature Verifications, and Pre-operational inspection audits
* Complete Quality related production records utilizing paper records and SafetyChain software.
* Demonstrates knowledge in maintaining adherence to IP Programs which may include Organic Processing, Non-GMO, Gluten free, Halal, Kosher
* Notifies Senior Leaderswhen non-conformances are noted, assists with scheduling product evaluations, and assuring proper documentation.
* Assists with product or equipment holds when necessary
* Perform regular swabbing for environmental testing
* Ensure compliance of incoming labels and packaging
* Inspect finished product for food safety hazards including foreign material.
* Maintain the condition of the Quality supplies required for daily operation.
* Organize finished product retains
* Filing Quality documentation as requested.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma preferred.
* 6 Months of experience in a Food Manufactuirng environment, quality preferred
_INTERESTED CANDIDATES APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!_
Text Start to Athena at for more information. Please be sure to include your name and which role you are inquiring about.
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.