Quality Assurance Technician, Liberal, Kansas
Website National Beef Packing Co., LLC
National Beef Packing Co., LLC
Company : National Beef Packing Co., LLC
Country: United States
Location : Liberal, Kansas
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 06:28:54 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
GET A JOB YOU’LL LOVE! National Beef of Liberal, Kansas, is looking for qualified professionals to join our Team as Quality Assurance Technicians. With competitive pay and family-friendly benefits, safe and stable work, and an environment that is caring and supportive, NATIONAL BEEF COULD BECOME YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE!
STARTING WAGE FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE POSITIONS IS $21.40 PER HOUR
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Assessing product to ensure compliance with customer specifications
* Providing positive, professional ongoing training to production employees in regards to customer specifications
* Interact with QA Manager and Production Management for analysis projects
* Ensure that National Beef provides a wholesome, food safe product to our customers
* Monitor both food safety and employee safety throughout the facility.
* Assist in other duties as assigned by QA Management of National Beef.
* Monitor plant personnel and facility on a daily basis to help ensure compliance to all FSIS and Food Safety Regulations and Programs.
* QA will be responsible for notifying appropriate plant Management personnel of any deficiencies found and to take appropriate action as needed.
* Perform daily System Audits on products.
* Other Duties as assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN POSITION SHOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Basic computer/tablet skills
* Beef industry experience is preferred
* Product knowledge of beef
* Good time management skills.
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Ability to read, write and speak English
* Willingness to work and be on time when scheduled
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether its measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.