Company : First Financial Federal Credit Union
Country: United States
Location : Freehold, New Jersey
Post: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 20:10:45 GMT
Expires: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
First Financial Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing banking products and services to its members in Monmouth and Ocean County. Our goal is make a first rate difference in our Member’s lives by providing the highest level of quality products and personalized services while maintaining financial integrity and stability. We have been putting people first and enriching our Member’s lives since 1936 by identifying their needs and providing trustworthy and value added solutions.
First Financial Federal Credit Union is a technology driven organization with efficient systems and easy to deliver products. We are par with community banks and can provide you with the kind of environment where your skills and talents can make a difference that will be noticed.
Summary: Following established policies, procedures, and regulations, review records and documents for accuracy and maintain document/record files. Ensures proper storage, retrieval and integrity of documents and recording media. Assists staff and member with inquiries and performs additional duties as assigned.
The following is a limited list of responsibilities:
1. Record Retention
a. Scans all essential records and ensures that only required documents are stored.
b. Maintain appropriate logs to identify filmed material. Retrieve information on request and destroy records and documents according to regulatory schedules.
c. Ensures that all scanned documents are of acceptable quality
d. Accountable for security of sensitive documents
2. Document Review
a. Review the accuracy of all completed documents to include, 2nd mortgages, Home Equity Loans, Auto Loans, Personal Loan, New Account Documents, etc.
b. Communicate with staff to resolve issues discovered during the review of the documents.
3. Records and Cancels liens and assignments for consumer and real estate loans.
4. Tracks accounts to ensure proper insurance coverages are maintained.
a. Place insurance on member’s accounts as needed.
5. Ensure that vehicle titles are obtained in a timely manner.
a. Send notifications of missing titles using the timeline established by the credit union.
b. Release liens on titles and mail out to the appropriate address upon payoff.
c. Prepare Letters of Guarantee and process payoffs for total loss of vehicle
d. Handle transfer of titles for members who move out of state
6. Notifies Insurance companies and processes information of claims for credit disability and credit life through PC.
7. Responds to member and staff inquires and provides assistance and technical support as needed.
8. Responds to research requests and provides copies of documents as required.
9. Processes check orders/re-orders for home equity loans.
10. Cross train on other department functions.
11. Complete other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience with banking documents such as account applications, mortgage documents, consumer loan documents, titles, etc.
• Electronic quality control experience with documents
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to process information and to deal effectively with people
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good computer skills: Excel, MS Word
• Must be able to work at our Toms River location one day a week
As a First Financial employee, you’ll enjoy a challenging work environment and an
opportunity to make a difference. We offer paid training and a great benefits package
including Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Personal, Tuition
Assistance Program and Retirement Plan.
Career Video: (url removed)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled