Quality Control Manager
Website Gregory Funding
Company : Gregory Funding
Country: United States
Location : Portland, Oregon
Post: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 05:29:53 GMT
Expires: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Gregory Funding is seeking a Quality Control Manager to join our Compliance department. You will manage our Quality Control program by performing QC testing, collaborating with others across the company to establish corrective action plans, monitoring these plans to closure, and providing reports to management. Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail and thrives in a fast paced and high growth environment.
What you will do
* Develop queries, tools, and reporting to support the Quality Control program
* Take leadership roles in managing company letter templates, system reference codes, and data content and structures
* Contribute to maintaining policy and procedure documentation and assist in analyzing business processes for projects
* Assist Compliance Counsel with special projects and preparation of state reporting and examination materials
What we are looking for
* Bachelors degree
* 5+ years of experience in residential mortgage loan servicing, including experience managing quality control activities
* Working knowledge of federal regulatory framework of CFPB, RESPA, TILA, FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, UDAAP and the related state law framework
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Access, as well as VBA and SQL
* Ability to prioritize work on multiple projects and manage to tight deadlines
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Strong research, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
* Ability to work extended hours as needed.
As a top-rated special servicing company, our mission is to deliver the highest level of customer experience in the mortgage servicing industry by providing easy loan management, help in the face of financial hardships, respect in every interaction, and regulatory expertise.
Gregory Funding has created proprietary, customized Customer Service systems and its own advanced analytics to leverage improved mortgage loan management.
At Gregory Funding, we believe the key to any companys success lies in hiring the best people and providing them with the necessary tools, training, and incentives. We consider investing in our employees to be essential. You will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact from day one. Hard work and innovation are expected and rewarded.
We offer competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, covering 100% of the employee premiums and 50% for dependents. We provide life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, 15 days of PTO, 8 paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%. We have a dog friendly work environment, and casual dress.
*We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.