Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Columbia, Maryland
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:04:53 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
* Review technical requirements on drawings/specifications for military hardware including special processes (welding, chemical plating, heat treatment, NDT, painting)
* Potential travel to conduct in-process and final inspections at suppliers plants
* Assist in the workflow of in-house quality activities in support of the ISO9001 quality system
* Heavy emphasis on process and product audits and the maintenance of metrics for Management Review and quality control
* Design quality review, quality planning, quality audits and quality assurance/control (including production oversight, and test)
* Quality engineering, hardware, manufacturing, iso 9001, inspection of parts, quality control, quality audit, non conforming, corrective action plans, design review, quality planning
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* B.S. Degree in a Engineering-Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
* Hands-on experience in manufacturing industries doing mechanical work
* Highly qualified candidates will have certifications to inspect one or more special processes (ex. Certified Weld Inspector)
* Expert Level
ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.