Company : Nesco Resource, LLC
Country: United States
Location : Hartland, Wisconsin
Post: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 06:44:03 GMT
Expires: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
The Quality Manager will be responsible for overseeing and improving the quality of all internal and external manufacturing, engineering, and organizational processes, and procedures. They will be responsible for managing and improving quality metrics such as First Pass Yield (FPY), Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ), and additional KPIs. This position will be responsible for supporting, and where necessary, assisting in developing quality management systems (QMS), and reporting the status of the QMS to the Executive Team and Ownership as necessary.
1. Prioritize, schedule, and delegate work assignments, and directly supervise the quality assurance staff to ensure the meeting or exceeding of quality specifications and standards of ISO and ASME Code.
2. Establish and implement quality procedures and specifications, testing procedures, and standards for raw materials and for in-process and finished products.
3. Audit quality systems, initiating corrective action as required.
4. Develop and recommend inspection and sampling techniques and quality assurance plans.
5. Develop process control procedures ensuring production of finished products meeting quality specifications and standards.
6. Develop training for and train employees on quality-related practices and system requirements.
7. Produce quality reports; analyze information, and address and resolve problem areas.
8. Develop and lead cross-functional teams to address and resolve quality issues and to improve levels of quality and productivity.
9. Provide technical assistance to customers, vendors, and other departments of the company.
10. Directly assist in resolving any quality issues.
11. Conduct research on product defects and recommend modifications in product or quality standards where warranted.
12. Review all complaints received from customers to determine corrective action.
13. Provide assistance to customers regarding quality problems or concerns.
14. Develop and maintain departmental budget; ensure maximum utilization of resources within budget constraints.
15. Review and approve equipment purchases.
16. Ensure compliance with all housekeeping procedures and all quality and safety regulations.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Nesco Resource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.