R&D Lab Technician
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : Bridgeton, Missouri
Post: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 05:28:14 GMT
Expires: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Actalent Scientific is currently seeking qualified candidates for an R&D Lab Technician position. This will be a 1st shift Monday-Friday position. DESCRIPTION:
* Assist in product development of new food products which could include dessert or beverage mixes or bases (liquids and powders)
* Prepare lab/benchtop samples as well as scale-up/pilot plant samples for experiments
* Utilize basic chemistry techniques (pipetting, measuring precise quantities, density, water activity etc.) as well as food/test kitchen specific techniques.
* Perform inventory functions of materials and ingredients.
* Prepare shipments of samples and materials.
* Monitor ingredient usage and obtain ingredients from production area/warehouse
* Assist in clean-up and disposal of chemicals and materials.
* Utilize various software systems including Microsoft Office and various production/lab software systems
* This role is a support role for the Food Scientists on the team.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* HS Diploma or AS Degree in Science or similar
* Experience preparing samples or working in a production/warehouse environment following a procedure
ABOUT ACTALENT: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.