Research Associate, Cell Culture, San Diego, CA
Company : Kelly
Country: United States
Location : San Diego, California
Post: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 05:19:32 GMT
Expires: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, CELL CULTURE, SAN DIEGO, CA
Seeking an outstanding individual with skill and experience in mammalian cell culture with strong attention to detail and established ability to multi-task in a dynamic and highly productive environment to join our collaborative and innovative therapeutic antibody discovery team. Additional knowledge and experience in lab operations is a plus. Title is commensurate with experience and will report to the Manager, Discovery Operations. Led by personnel with combined decades of experience in therapeutic antibody drug discovery and development, we are expanding ourservices in therapeutic antibody drug discovery in support of the biotech and pharma communities. You will be a key contributor in a team dedicated to delivering best-in-class therapeutic antibody candidates that will improve outcomes for patients.
* Your primary responsibilities will be in mammalian cell culture maintenance and handling for hybridoma process, cellular assays, and lab supplies stock maintenance.
* You will be executing and delivering in support of several projects running concurrently.
* We are looking for independent and creative researchers that demonstrate initiative, experiment execution and organization of tasks.
* You will work closely with other team members and leaders and success will require effective communication between everyone.
* BS/MS with a minimum of 1 year of related experience
* Strong knowledge and skill in proper handling and maintenance of mammalian cells in culture
* Experience with ELISA and related multi-well plate assays
* Experience with buffer and reagent formulation, serial and limiting dilution pipetting
* Excellent multi-tasking, trouble shooting and problem-solving talent
* Extraordinary attention to detail, planning, and organizational skills
* History of timeline-driven delivery
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications
* Additionally, experience with any of these skills is a plus: animal welfare and handling in a vivarium setting and/or prior success operating in a Lean lab environment.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY TODAY! QUESTIONS? EMAIL ALEX AT FOR MORE INFO.
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. [
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.