Research Associate – In Vivo
Company : Actalent
Country: United States
Location : San Diego, California
Post: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 06:21:29 GMT
Expires: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
DESCRIPTION:This position requires a broad knowledge of ocular anatomy, physiology and biochemistry to help develop and support in vivo models to screen therapeutics and devices being developed for various ocular disorders. Experience with ocular surgical, dosing and sampling techniques is required. Prior experience working with other in vivo models may be considered in lieu of direct ocular experience.ADDITIONAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* In vivo/lab animal experience dosing ( IV, PO, IP< SC) and sampling techniques
* Rodent for sure but ideally some large animal if possible ( dog)
* Necropsy, tissue dissection
* Bachelors or Masters degree in pharmaceutical sciences, life sciences, or pharmacology
* Minimum 1-3 years relevant industry experience depending on education level
* Background in lab animal (in vivo) research is a must. Working knowledge of ocular techniques and imaging modalities will be a plus.
* Position requires good communication skills and attention to detail
* Strong work ethic, self-motivation, and ability to adapt in a dynamic team environment are keys for success
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.