Website Astrix Technology Group (NIH)
Astrix Technology Group (NIH)
Company : Astrix Technology Group (NIH)
Country: United States
Location : Albany, New York
Post: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 19:30:24 GMT
Expires: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job : Apply Online
—————————— Job Description ——————————
Our client, a global contract research, development and manufacturing organization offering products and services across the drug development spectrum is searching for a Research Scientist to join their Albany, NY site. The Research Scientist will be responsible for the testing of raw materials, in-process, end product, and stability samples. The principal responsibility of the Research Scientist I is the analysis by multiple procedures of compounds. The Research Scientist I is expected to demonstrate proficiency in both the theoretical and practical aspects of analytical chemistry.
* Analyze compounds using a range of analytical techniques.
* Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
* Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
* Conduct laboratory operations in a safe manner.
* Maintain familiarity with the Chemical Hygiene Plan.
* Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
* Follow responsible actions regarding chemical disposal.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
* 2+ years of relevant exp
* Chemical Hygiene training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $(phone number removed) per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Albany, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.resume-library.com.